- Brand Conferences
- Standardization Construction
- Science and Technology Project Management
- Examination Review
- Magazines and Periodicals
- Translation Services
- Evidence-Based Research
- Evaluation of Chinese Medicine Achievements
- Capability Accreditation Program of Ethics Review System for Chinese Medicine Research (CAP)
- Intellectual Property Services of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Talent Training
- Inheritance of Famous Senier Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- Network Technology and New Media
- Chinese Medicine Service Trade
The International Professional Qualification Certification Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine is a permanent evaluation department of the international professional and technical level of traditional Chinese medicine of the WFCMS, and it is a professional team that carries out the examination and evaluation of the level of international professional and technical personnel of traditional Chinese medicine under the framework of the international talent standard system of traditional Chinese medicine.
(A) The basis for the examination and evaluation of the professional and technical level of international Chinese medicine is according to the relevant international standards and implementation plans issued by WFCMS.
(B) The international professional and technical level examination of Chinese medicine
(a). Examination Method
Through written test, oral test and practical operation.
(b). Examination arrangements
1) Regular examination: Organize twice a year.
2) Irregular examination: According to the number of candidates, examination time and place, it is determined through consultation.
(c). Examination major
At present, international professional level examinations such as Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage, orthopedics (traumatology), Chinese medicines, cosmetologists (technicians) and medicated diet managers can be carried out.
(d). Test languages
At present, proficiency tests in Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese can be provided.
(C) Evaluation of senior professional titles
1. Review methods
1) Peer experts conduct standardized review of papers and clinical effective medical records.
2) Those who pass the review of papers and medical records are allowed to reply on the spot.
2. Senior title evaluation arrangement
1) Regular review: It will be held during the Summer Summit of the World Congress of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the first half of the year and during the World Congress of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the second half of the year.
2) Irregular review: According to the number of applicants and geographical location, agree on the time and place of reply.
Department in charge: International Vocational Qualification (Level) Certification Center
E-mail: ied_wfcms @ 126.com